• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Glock 21 Gen 4. .45 acp

Yllonnoc

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-glock-21-gen-4-45-acp.1555830/
View attachment 1391191 View attachment 1391193 View attachment 1391194 Item Name: FS Glock 21 Gen 4. .45 acp

Zip Code: 30401

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $550

Caliber: .45 acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: What we have here today for sale is a Gen 4 Glock 21 (red label) chambered in the good ole .45 acp. This is the full size model for the ones not familiar with Glock models. It comes with 3 mags (13 rounders) so that is plenty of good old fire power if needed. Has night sights, they are about 70%.

Sorry it doesn’t come with any holsters or ammo, but I will keep looking, I might come across a holster. As you can tell from the pictures there is no holster wear or smiley face on the barrel.

It was $599.99 plus tax and my selling price is only $550. Not looking for any trades at his time, but never know. You might offer me something I can’t live without.

Thanks for looking and reading.

Pictures:

I am not schooled in nor have I ever owned a Glock, so what do you mean by "Red Label" and why does that matter?

Apparently this is the answer:

Red label - Standard capacity of over 10 round magazines, civilian wholesale price
White label - 10 round magazines, either because it's standard (G26, etc) or limited (for anti states), civilian wholesale price
Blue label - LE/First Responder restricted, can only be sold to a Glock Blue label dealer and only sold to the list of qualified individuals (police officers, commercial pilots, firefighters, judges, DA's, etc etc). Standard magazine capacity.

All 4th generation Glocks no matter the label color come with 3 mags.

Apparently this is the answer:

Red label - Standard capacity of over 10 round magazines, civilian wholesale price
White label - 10 round magazines, either because it's standard (G26, etc) or limited (for anti states), civilian wholesale price
Blue label - LE/First Responder restricted, can only be sold to a Glock Blue label dealer and only sold to the list of qualified individuals (police officers, commercial pilots, firefighters, judges, DA's, etc etc). Standard magazine capacity.

All 4th generation Glocks no matter the label color come with 3 mags.

Thank you sir

Back
Top Bottom