• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Glock 36, compact slim .45, exc cond, Lasermax guide rod laser, SPM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlanta

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
141   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Glock 36, compact slim single stack .45 acp, excellent condition, with Lasermax guide rod laser

Zip Code: 30329

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $450

Caliber: .45 acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Glock 36, Excellent condition. compact slim single stack .45 acp, No slide wear, no lower wear, (slide and lower look new) a little barrel wear. Regular glock polymer front site. Glock polymer adjustable rear site.

Lasermax Guide rod laser. Red pulsating laser, does not increase weight, no alignment, replaces guide rod, doesn't show, use your same holsters. $215. on amazon right now. Last picture with gun broken down, shows the guide rod laser on right. The guide rod and spring contains the laser, replaces the glock one. Pushing the slide in one direction turns on, in other direction turns off. Original rod and slide included.

Two oem glock 6-round mags

Box, docs, and the never used by anybody lock/brush/rod/mag loader.

Extremely clean. Excellent condition, a little barrel wear.

• NOT interested in any trades at all.
  • Over 21 and show me your current GA DL, AND GA Weapons Carry License. You must be legally allowed to purchase and own a handgun in Georgia.
  • Meet near me, just off I-85 at North Druid Hills Road.
  • I will not deal with someone with multiple negative ratings, or no ratings.
Please PM.
$450

Thank you.

Pictures:
img_0086-jpg.1747324

img_0087-jpg.1747325

img_0088-jpg.1747326

img_0090-jpg.1747327

img_0093-jpg.1747328

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom