• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Glock 36 w/ Trijicons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eastwood

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-glock-36-w-trijicons.1553186/
Item Name: FS/FT Glock 36 w/ Trijicons. Make trade offers!

Zip Code: 31088

Item is for: Sale/Trade
Sale Price: $600 for whole package
Trades: Make offers. I like glocks but I'm open to any offers just ask
Caliber: .45 Auto

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Driver's License and prefer GA Weapons Carry License

Item Description: For sale is a Glock 36 with Trijicon Bright and Tough night sights already installed (original sights are in the packaging they have some dings in them from removal, but the Trijicons do not). Rubber Talon grip, also have one of the rough texture Talons to fit it, and has a custom "Don't Tread on Me" slide plate. Comes with 2 mags, one has a standard Pearce grip, the other has a +1 Pearce grip (these have been discontinued and are quite difficult to find) I also changed the spring in this mag to a plus power spring to compensate for the extra round capacity. Also included is an unopened box of 100 rounds of 230 grain Winchester FMJs and 50 rounds of 230 grain Federal Premium HST hollow points. I am the original owner and have fired under 200 rounds. This gun has been carried a few times, not a ton, but it does have some holster markings on the slide. Other than those markings the gun is in great condition. Message me with any questions and thanks for looking.

Pictures:
img_3462-jpg.1363882

img_3465-jpg.1363883

img_3466-jpg.1363885

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom