• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Glock 39 GSP .45 GAP, Lots of Ammo, Laser sights, and two sets of Iron Sights

fmfdoc

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...r-sights-and-two-sets-of-iron-sights.1691238/
View attachment 1625706 View attachment 1625705
Item Name: FS Glock 39 GSP .45 GAP. Lots of Ammo and two sets of Iron Sights

Zip Code: 30531

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $600.00

Caliber: .45 GAP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: MORE PICS BELOW

I purchased this pistol a few months back from another Trader in Central Georgia and it came with most of the stuff in the pics. I've fired about eighteen rounds through it and it fires great with less kick than a .45 compact. Otherwise-it shoots just like any Glock-reliable and with a great reset trigger.

The previous owner claimed to have gotten it from the son of a former trooper. My brief research has found that these were indeed backup pieces issued to troopers during the mid-2000 years. You can see a detailed shot of the GSP logo in one of the attachments.

This Glock has been fired very little and comes with everything in the pictures: pistol, multiple magazines, and roughly 382 rounds of brass FMJ and 40 rounds of high quality JHP. All the ammo boxes are full with the exception of one, as can be seen in one photo. It is currently adorned with a set of Heine raised iron sights, and I also have original sights. Also comes with Glock box and Glock goodies (the box is not the original to the pistol).

FTF within 20 miles of Demorest Georgia (this is roughly a perimeter area that includes Commerce, Gainesville, Cleveland, Clayton, Toccoa, etc.)

Great deal for the money when you count up all the ammo and extras.

Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
gloc39gsp2-jpeg.1590662

gapammo1-jpg.1590664

gapammo2-jpg.1590666

Back
Top Bottom