Reaction score
Item Name: FS Glock 43-$450

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $425

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Acquired this 43 a few weeks ago from another member here. Found something I can't live without and this one is back on the market. Prior owner put 300 rounds through it and I put a mag of critical duty through it.

What you get:
-Glock 43 with box/docs
-Three mags (all extended)
-Ameriglo CAP sights
-Talon Grips installed

Pictures:
img_0136-jpg.1154022

img_0137-jpg.1154023

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
To avoid the low balls I'll make this easy. If you make an offer starting with a 3, save us both the time. I think $425 is a fair offer for everything on this however, 2 others have made offers then backed down.

If you are interested, with cash and ready to discuss a meet and not a hold, my BOTTOM dollar is $400 as it sits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump for a great deal. I cannot believe somebody has not snapped this up. I wish I had the cash. That is a more than fair price for the gun and accessories.

Bump for a great deal. I cannot believe somebody has not snapped this up. I wish I had the cash. That is a more than fair price for the gun and accessories.

I thought so as well. I've had three members have an agreed upon price then drop communication. I've had three others by me sub $400. It's strange to me people get an offer in, me accept, then ghost out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom