Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 50

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
www.hunt101.com_data_500_20170325_123523.jpg

www.hunt101.com_data_500_medium_20170402_191028.jpg

I have a nice "homage" sterile watch KIT for sale. There is no name, no model, etc. This watch is not intended to be an exact copy of the Rolex GMT Master II Ceramic and it does not have any genuine parts from the Swiss company. It is intended to be a playful, non serious watch. It tells good time, the automatic movement is Chinese made, it has a date function and GMT function. The stainless band has polished middle links. Unlike cheap imitation watch kits, the case and band are quality stainless steel and heavy weight, not light or flimsy aluminum. The lume is still bright, it is approximately 2 years old from my estimate. Held side by side with the genuine watch, the weight is very close. It is not a cheap knockoff that you find at the corner market in Asia :) The bezel is ceramic and for some curious reason it is unidirectional. Like I said, it's not supposed to be a true copy. There is no scratch or dent, only slight honest wear marks. One can wear it during rigorous activities and not worry about dinging up an $8000 watch.

I am selling it as a KIT because even though the watch runs fine, the time setting mechanism is not working properly. To set the time, you have to wiggle the crown just right for the winding mechanism to engage the minute and hour hand. Once the time is set, it runs just fine. So if one likes to tinker and know the inside of a watch, you can easily fix it and make it adjust the time as it should. It is perfect for a watch hobbyist.

Asking for $50 face to face. Will ship for additional $5.

Thanks.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom