• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Group Buy - ammo, powder and other reloading supplies

Dom

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-powder-and-other-reloading-supplies.1666974/
Item Name: FS Group Buy - ammo, powder and other reloading supplies

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 10

Caliber: group buy

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey guys, since i'm tech a dealer I wanted to put this out there. I'm looking to see if a group of people would like to do a group buy of ammo or powder or other reloading supplies.

If you'd like in on something that would significantly save you money on a large order please let me know as I'd love to get this together.

Please note, this isn't for the occasional shooter. This is really geared toward a high volume shooter/reloader. I can order all major brands of powder, ammo and other reloading gear.

PM if interested

Pictures:
ais-logo-white-png.1557458

I would be in for a box of like 500 or so 223 projectiles. If you can get them like 1000 count and I could split it with someone. Also .277 projectiles in the 90 to 110 grain weight. I also think H322 and H335 powder for just making up a bunch of ammo shortage rounds. Yeah I would be in for something like that. If I could get someone to order the same thing so we get the bulk savings.

I need 5,000 to 10,000 124gr. 9mm projectiles depending on price you can get me. Also 5,000 CCI small pistol primers. Are they and cheap bulk 6.5 projectiles? Nothing match or anything like that, If so I would like 2,000 of those. I could use 2,000 CCi 762 primers and 5,000 CCI 556 primers and 5,000 55gr .223 projectiles. Work me up a price.

Back
Top Bottom