0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS GUN RAFFLE

Zip Code: 30520

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 100

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Help support my college baseball team, Emmanuel college located in royston GA, as we raffle off 30 different guns from November 14-December 14. There are more prizes as well: gift cards, Yetis, Tv's. Message me on here for more details and I can get you set up. Raffle tickets are $100 and they will help us have better facilities for the upcoming years. If your ticket is drew on any day then it will be entered back in and stays in the raffle all 30 days.

*player receiving credit for sale: Kyle Heuchert

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I looked at the prizes on your sight and noticed there are many gift cards listed but only 1, I believe a Home Depot, had a dollar amount. I would encourage you to put the dollar amounts on the gift cards for prizes as I would be very hesitant to spend $100 on a ticket for possibly a 5 or 10 dollar gift card.

Good luck with your raffle and I hope you make a lot of money.

Help support my college baseball team, Emmanuel college located in royston GA, as we raffle off 30 different guns from November 14-December 14. There are more prizes as well: gift cards, Yetis, Tv's. Message me on here for more details and I can get you set up. Raffle tickets are $100 and they will help us have better facilities for the upcoming years. If your ticket is drew on the first day then it will be entered back in and stays in the raffle all 30 days.

*player receiving credit for sale: Kyle Heuchert

How much are the gifts listed worth? and it says if you get drawn the first day that your number will re-enter. Is that how it will be for everyday until the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom