• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS H&K P7M8 Sterling Virginia w/ Box, Manual, Brush, Scrape Tool, Blank...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaydbot

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
8   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS H&K P7M8 Sterling Virginia w/ Box, Manual, Brush, Scrape Tool, Blank Warranty 4mags

Location: Grant Park near Zoo and where The Braves were, before you stole them :)

Zip Code: 30312

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2500 NO TRADES PLEASE

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Would Prefer Carry License copy, or sign doc saying you can legally own firearms.

Item Description: Bought in 95, the gun is in awesome condition, I have shot about 250 rounds through it. I am a big 45 guy, but once collected H&K.
Already parted with a H&K91 and The HK compact 45. This is the last of my H&K gear. Only downside is box has light rubs on it. Why? where I put it in my safe. Other firearms (My FA 454 Casull) and other toys left a mark. The box is indexed to the serial number. It is in the lid, not a sticker.

As to pics... If your serious, and you are interested, please write me and I will take and send the pics. Give me your Phone Number, I will text them straight to you. Otherwise, I will post again wioth pics later. But if your serious, I am ready.
Thank you!..

Big Jay

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom