• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Handmade Rustic American Flags...Betsy Ross, COME AND TAKE IT, and MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandanabandit1

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
UPDATE...I made a few "COME AND TAKE IT" flags at the request of some members. Same dimensions as the standard American flags below (20x36). 100% hand carved and finished by yours truly. They look awesome in hand and probably one of my favorite flags I've made to date. Price for these are $150 + S&H.

JKUk1Mp.jpg

I am pleased to announce I am releasing a recent project that has been in the works for a few months. I recently just completed a small run of 100% handmade (down to the hand cut stars) rustic American Flags (also made small numbers of Thin Blue Line and Thin Red Line flags honoring first responders as well). Each flag measures appx 20x36" and weighs ~9Lbs. Each and every one will be 100% unique, no two will be exactly the same. These make for the perfect unique gift or man cave addition. If you'd like one please message me as they are ready to ship! THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY THE HIGHEST QUALITY HANDMADE FLAGS AVAILABLE! No corners were cut when making these, from hand selecting lumber for the most unique grain pattern down to hand cutting each and every star and burning each piece of wood. You will not find nicer handmade more unique examples. Please note however, these are "Rustic". Expect small gaps between the pieces of wood and other small anomalies that add character and uniqueness to each handmade piece. They will not be perfect as if a machine produced them*. #America

Price is $125 per flag + ACTUAL SHIPPING (insurance optional - buyer must specify)

02yOOuM.png

5QGnSMO.png

4a6orPV.png

X8jGk1q.jpg

2LIE9PR.jpg

qRFtNth.jpg

S2pBnti.jpg

UPDATE 8/25- You guys asked for them, and here they are. I have finished a small amount of Betsy Ross flags available now. VERY LIMITED QUANTITY currently ready to ship.

dKL2OpQ.jpg

Update 6/17- I made a handful of Dont Tread on Me flags. Price is $150 + actual shipping. 100% handmade by me down to the shade of yellow used. These look AWESOME in hand and would look great in any man cave.

ucatK4h.jpg

9ExBwS6.jpg

For all you Texas guys, these are also available on a custom-order basis. $135 + S&H
g3qm1z1.jpg

UPDATE ....Bigger is always better right? I am now beginning to take orders for a larger version of the rustic flags that measure Appx. 5' x 32" (and weigh around 20 lbs.). Check out the pictures below for size reference compared to the standard version that I am also producing. These behemoths make the ultimate statement in any room and instantly command attention. Due to the custom nature of the larger flag, these will be made on an order basis, please expect an appx. 2 week lead time for the flag to be finished. Payment for the flag will be required in full up front to begin the order, once completed and packaged I will get you the actual cost for shipping. Price is $375 + actual shipping. I can do the larger version in the normal red white and blue, blue line (Police), red line (Firemen) or even a subdued version with just black and the natural grain colors. **SHERMAN NOT INCLUDED**

riPX5kZ.jpg

EmZNFqM.jpg

rG8acNs.jpg

5N3J8Se.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom