• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Heckler & Koch USP-9 V1 .9mm:

Ghostrider_911

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-heckler-koch-usp-9-v1-9mm.1512013/
Item Name: FS Heckler & Koch USP-9 V1 .9mm w. UTL & Options:

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 650.00

Caliber: .9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Billing Information: Must physically see a valid copy of WCL/CCW

Item Description: Heckler & Koch USP-9 V1 .9mm:

This HK USP-9 was used as a duty-weapon and displays daily carry wear (still at +85% - 90% of factory HE finish), even though it has not been shot much (approximately 1,200-rounds at most) in training. There is some light scratching on the right side of the grip on the factory stipple area.

HK USP-9 comes with the following ($ 670.00):
  • x3 10-round magazines (suitable enough for the range)
  • x2 standard capacity 15-round magazines
  • Factory grey box with manual and locking key (I do have the factory lock in a box but will have to find it)
  • Insight Technologies UTL/M2 Universal Tactical Light (NOTE: comes complete with box and remote pressure switch - NOT pictured)
  • x1 South African Police Service name patch

Optional additional extras for complete package:
  • x3 standard capacity 15-round magazines (Law-Enforcement/Government use only marked)
  • x6 standard capacity 15-round magazines
Entire package with the additional x9 magazines is $ 915.00

[SAPS patch is being included as the firearm was used as my personal duty-weapon while serving in South Africa. The USP was used to shoot and disable a suspect vehicle NE of Johannesburg after a lengthy high-speed pursuit leading to the arrest of the Nigerian drug dealer. I subsequently immigrated States-side in 2008 and finally managed to get my USP-9 imported back into the United States in 2016. I have a newer USP-9 which is my justification for selling this one, albeit with a great history to go with it.]

Pictures:
hkusp_1-jpg.1319183

hkusp_2-jpg.1319184

hkusp_3-jpg.1319185

hkusp_4-jpg.1319189

Back
Top Bottom