Reaction score
Item Name: FS Hi Point C9 $120

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 120

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a super clean Hi Point C9 for sale that has definitely never been used in any crimes and only in the telling of one joke on the internet that some thin-skinned person got their panties twisted over.

I will not sell to anyone who does not have a valid Georgia carry permit.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I gots to hear the joke, bump. :thumb: :)

At least it is a 9mm...:pound:
9mm hipoint.jpg

That's a decent deal. I paid $130.00 used for mine. And I just read a Googlle article about a guy successfully defending himself from 3 guys trying to rob him at a Facebook used iPhone deal. He used a C380 and shot two of them while the other guy hauled ass.

Seriously though. They’re pretty reliable. Never had a malfunction out of the one I had. Look up demolition ranch’s video on YouTube of it.
The Demolition Ranch kid gets on my nerves pretty quick. I prefer the IraqiVet 8888 / Moss Pawn&Gun torture test videos of the Hi Point.
I think next I'm gonna find me a used one in 40. That way I'll have the pistol everyone hates in the caliber everyone hates.

Lol. That would be double hatred rite there. Yea iv8888 is good. Had one of his builds. I got rid of it on here actually. But demo ranc shot the chamber of the high point and It still fires a whole mag thru it. I hate it for the burglars too in your post. Be bad to die from a 380 let alone a high point 380 lol

Lol. That would be double hatred rite there. Yea iv8888 is good. Had one of his builds. I got rid of it on here actually. But demo ranc shot the chamber of the high point and It still fires a whole mag thru it. I hate it for the burglars too in your post. Be bad to die from a 380 let alone a high point 380 lol
For real! Imagine facing your attackers and telling them when they get to hell tell Satan that Hi Point sent them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom