• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS HK p7m8

switchride

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-hk-p7m8.1599806/
Item Name: FS HK p7m8

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1650

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my p7m8 with 2 mags. Gun does not include the Nill grips, it will come with the factory grips. Pic is just to show how well they blend with the slide color. Gun has been carried and shot, it works perfectly.

Pictures:
View attachment 1425595 View attachment 1425596
img_3617-jpg.1393654

img_3618-jpg.1393655

Is the slide a bronze color as it appears in the pictures or a plum color? I have seen plum many times but never bronze. The color goes great with the Nill grips.

Just curious but have you had any real cash offers on this yet? I’m currently TDY till sometime in February and have been looking to pick one of these up. depending on when I get back and if it’s still for sale I’d be down to discuss.

Is the slide a bronze color as it appears in the pictures or a plum color? I have seen plum many times but never bronze. The color goes great with the Nill grips.

It looks Bronze in person also. It's the one gun I wouldn't mind keeping if I can sell everything else. The color is neat and I like being able to carry a p7m8 without worrying about messing up a NIB one.

Back
Top Bottom