• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS HK45 Heckler Koch V1,2,3,4 Threaded Barrel Tactical, Original German pistol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Foot Groups

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
53   0
Reaction score
] Item Name: FS HK45 Heckler Koch V1,2,3,4 Threaded Barrel Tactical, Original German pistol like new

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 895

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am the original owner of this HK45 which is one of the original German pistols. Threaded barrel was purchased by me. Includes thread protector. This is not a tactical model. Includes the original serial numbered barrel. Less than 100 rounds. Two magazines, box, everything it came with except I have misplaced the manual and can't locate it. HK will probably mail you one free if you ask them which end goes forward and why the pistol doesn't have an arrow on it pointing forward. The pistol has the V3&4 detent plate installed. That is the Sig style with no safety, DA/SA, decocker. The V1&2 detent plate is included which activates the safety. It is a 2 minute swap. I will meet at a QT just off I-75 in Marietta. I am not interested in any trades.

Pictures:
View attachment 1005824
View attachment 1005828View attachment 1005831View attachment 1005832

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom