Zip Code: 30338

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 125

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: HoneyWell Inverter Generator HW2000i
2000w
60 lbs or so

I bought this from a friend about 2 years ago. It wasn't running but had been recently per my friend, but with the ethanol the carb was gummed up and needed cleaning. I did a quick cleaning but also found the fuel pump was bad.

I ordered a new fuel pump but when I received it, it was different than the one in the generator. Plus I broke the started rope. So I stopped playing with it, and since then bought a new 2kw inverter so this has just been sitting in my garage waiting.

I separated the shell and never put it back together as I knew it would need to be taken apart again to get it to run. When I was playing with it last year, it would run fine as long as I sprayed starter fluid in the carb, that's why I was pretty sure the fuel pump was bad, and it seemed to be a common issue with this model. Could be why the new pump looked different from the old pump but like I said I just moved on to a new unit.

retails about $700, someone with a small amount of skills could have it running, probably with the parts I have on hand (and new rope for starter). If it were running it would be in the $300 range, that's why it's cheap. no low ball offers, but I'd rather see someone fix it and get some use out of it. For much less I'll give it to a friends kid and let him experiment with it.

If you have any questions, or want additional photos, let me know.

Might trade reloading supplies for the generator, but would have to be in my favor. Primers, projectiles (223, 30, 35) casting molds, or maybe brass.

Given our power went out briefly last night overnight, I thought maybe someone wanted something to play with that they might find comes in handy.

Pictures:
img_1583-jpg.1419186

img_1582-jpg.1419187

img_1581-jpg.1419188

img_1580-jpg.1419189

img_1579-jpg.1419190

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom