• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Indian Creek Black Diamond Strike Turkey Choke

Jsmit484

Bear Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-indian-creek-black-diamond-strike-turkey-choke.2079073/
Item Name: FS Indian Creek Black Diamond Strike Turkey Choke

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $45

Caliber: 12 Gauge

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale: Like New Indian Creek Black Diamond Strike Turkey Choke, Mobile Choke Benelli/Beretta, 12 Gauge Choke - $45 shipped

I purchased this choke before Turkey season and unfortunately didn't get to use it because I wound up coaching little league baseball in the spring. Sold the A300 I bought it for to upgrade to an A400 Extreme which takes Optima HP style tubes. Youtube reviews of this choke are devastating, so I'm sure it'll be right at home in someone's shotgun arsenal.

Willing to meet in Kennesaw, Acworth, Woodstock, or Canton areas. Will ship free (PayPal FF Payment)

Send PM with any questions.

From Indian Creek:
The Black Diamond Strike is designed to knock turkeys right off their feet. Precision engineered to the industries tightest tolerances, this tube has been proven to kill many a bird. The Strike will accommodate all lead and hybrid heavy loads with shot sizes from #2 through #10. The Strike has been proven to increase pattern density by 40% or better. That means tighter groups, more pellets down range, and more birds in the freezer!

MODEL # 0003 BERETTA/BENELLI, Super Nova, A300, Stoeger (standard constriction .665)

Pictures:
img_4575-jpg.2343526

img_4576-jpg.2343527

Back
Top Bottom