Reaction score
Item Name: FS Intratec TEC-9

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $550 OBO

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This particular example is called the TEC DC9 but is virtually identical to the TEC-9. (TEC-9 was banned by name in many states therefore Intratec renamed it to TEC-DC9 to get around the ban, DC referring to Washington D.C., one of the places it was banned by name) This was the last of the barrel shroud "evil" tec's that were made before the 1994 Clinton ban properly destroyed the gun and inevitably Intratec.

I know the first thing you're thinking is ahh the Intratec TEC-9, the jamomatic, and you may be right in some cases but this particular firearm I have fine tuned to operate with absolute minimal failures to eject/feed. I carefully polished the feed ramp with a dremel to offer smooth feeding performance and eliminate malfunctions. It has a reliable mag (often a major cause of misfeeds) included. Buffer is custom made and installed by yours truly, old one was crap needed replacement, new one does the job. This gun shoots great, it really does, its a work horse. Only reason I am selling it is I bought another one and this one must go to fund other projects. These things are rather rare and are only going up in value. Call me sappy but they are pieces of history in a way.. get em before they're gone!

Not really looking for any trades, unless its a AR15 echo trigger with a drum mag.

Open to reasonable offers.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions. As always 21 and older, Please be willing to provide proper GA ID, CCW preferred but not required.

Let me know if your interested and thanks for looking. Comments are welcomed.

Pictures:
img_1394-jpg.1547932

img_1395-jpg.1547933

img_1396-jpg.1547934

img_1398-jpg.1547935

img_1401-jpg.1547936

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom