• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS INV Generac GP1200i BNIB - OTO

Captain Shakey

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-inv-generac-gp1200i-bnib-oto.2129972/
Item Name: FS INV Generac GP1200i BNIB

Zip Code: 31019

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $499 - Offer? Not looking for an amen, just a reasonable offer

Caliber: n/a

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Tie straps still on box
New Generac GP1200i Inverter Generator
Brand New In the Box that it Shipped in.
No fuel or oil has been added.
It weighs 35 pounds.
This generator retails for $500, and is brand new.

GP1200i Portable Generator. Powerful with a small footprint. If there is only a small amount of storage space available and you still want a more powerful unit, the Inverter Generator GP1200i is the ideal solution. Like the Larger Version GP2000i, this power generator impresses with its compact and robust design and low noise emissions of 58 dB (A). With a weight of 13.5 kilograms it is easy to transport with the integrated handle. Due to its small size, this small generator is suitable for many applications. As a power generator camping in a caravan or motorhome or on the boat, with limited space. Due to the integrated inverter technology, the Inverter Generator 1200i is an ideal mobile power generator, to power flat screens, video consoles, laptops, small espresso machines or refrigerators. The produced continuous power of 1kW is sufficient for all conventional household appliances. As special functionalities, the inverter power generator offers the ECO circuit for load-dependent regulation of the engine speed. The digital inverter voltage regulator ensures a consistently stable voltage, which is indispensable especially for the operation of electronic devices such as computers or modern flat screen devices. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Control type: Inverter Technology Max. Power: 1200 W Rated power: 1000 W Current: 4.35 A Protection: IP 23 M Connections: 1 x 12 V, 1 x 120 V, 1 x connection for parallel cable Motor type: 4-stroke -Motor, air cooled Tank Capacity: 3.0 l Fuel: Regular Gasoline Operating Time: up to 4 hours

Back
Top Bottom