• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS It's a kit !!!! Build your own 300 Blackout Pistol -AR15 type

kahrshooter

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ur-own-300-blackout-pistol-ar15-type.1558097/
Item Name: FS It's a kit !!!! Build your own 300 Blackout Pistol -AR15 type

Zip Code: 30134

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 570 - see ad

Caliber: .300 Blackout

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: First off, sorry, my camera is dead, but bear with me.

IN GWINNETT COUNTY ON 11/16 !!!, so can meet there.

I am offering everything you need to complete an AR-15 type .300 Blackout Pistol.

SEE MY OTHER LISTINGS WITH AR stuff and AMMO

What's included, you ask ?

1) A complete lower (that has never had an upper attached to it) .......that means the receiver, the FCG and LPK (all installed) as well as a Pistol buffer tube, the spring, and the buffer. The tube is of the "pistol" dimensions, and includes a foam cover. And of course an end plate, castle nut, and the springs, detent and retaining pins will be there, as well. Pistol grip is the A2 style, but can upgrade to MOE for 10 bucks.

2) A complete upper receiver, with FA and Port Door already installed, a M16 style BCG, a charging handle, and a free float rail. The barrel will be a CMMG 8 inch. Barrel has seen low usage, under 200 rounds. Of course there is a pre assembled steel Gas block with a pistol length gas tube, and a KAK Slimline Flash can.

I will throw in a Ruger flip up rear sight (similar to the Magpul) but sorry, no front sight ....you are on your own for that.

No ammo, no sling, nor red dot included, but I will also throw in a Magpul Pmag 30 round magazine.

All you will need to do is finish the buffer tube assembly onto the receiver, and assemble the barrel, free float forearm, and flash can to the upper receiver in the normal manner.

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom