• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS IWI Tavor x95 FDE LNIB - Price Reduced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirBannedAlot

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
171   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS IWI Tavor x95 FDE +5 FDE Pmags - LNIB

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1400

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I don't want to do this, but there is something I want more and so I am selling my favorite rifle. Purchased new, by me, about 7 months ago. LNIB, not a scratch on it, less than 100 rounds down the pipe.

Comes with 5 Pmags, FDE or Coyote or whatever they call them, and a Magpul AFG. The red dot is not included. Also replaced the A2 birdcafe with a nice flash hider from Strike Industries. I paid $1800 for the gun, and the mags, flash hider, and AFG cost me another $200.

Priced for a quick sale, the gun alone usually sells for around $1800 out the door with tax, so I am $400 under and that includes all the accessories.

I have the box, cleaning kit, all the goodies. Don't want to sell it, but if it goes to a good home and allows my other purchase, I can live with that.

Trade options considered, but there needs to be $1000 cash minimum the rest can be made up in trade.

Again, the optic in the pic is not included for $1400.

********************UPDATE******************
Ok, here is the final offer, last chance to scoop this up before I yank the add and come up with a plan b...

The entire package, including the optic for $1500.

If you were to go buy the gun new retail, plus the mags, the optic, the AFG and the Strike Industries flash hider, you would be spending $2200-2300 with tax.

$1500 and its all yours. This is the best deal on a Tavor that you will find, for a LNIB x95 on ODT.

Scoop it up now before I change my mind and pull the ad.

Pictures:
img_0287-jpg.1963275

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Guys, a LNIB Tavor X95... not the old SAR model, the x95, for only $1400 with 5 pmags? Stop farting around and someone buy this thing already. haha

Just because I need the money doesn't mean you can wait me out and I will drop it to some stupid low price. I have other guns that I can sell if that's the case, and then I don't have to sell this one.

But if you want one of what is arguably one of the best bullpups on the market for $400 or so off retail, this is it. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom