38   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS JOHN DEERE 3025 TRACTOR WITH LOADER *PRICE DROP*

Zip Code: 30019

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $24500.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Need a small tractor to get your food plots ready for deer season? Maybe you need one for around the house to cut a big field or to just look pretty in your garage. Either way I can take care of any need you may have or want.

This is a 25-horsepower tractor that comes from the factory with a loader. It has a Lift capacity of almost 1400 lbs!!! It's a hydrostatic transmission, that means no clutch! Yes, the transmissions hold up if your skeptical about not having a clutch. It is also a Diesel that DOES NOT TAKE DEF FLUID.

THIS IS A BRAND-NEW TRACTOR WITH WARRANTY!!! We also offer finance options.

My name is Kaleb and I am a sales person at the Dacula Ag-pro location. I've been on the ODT for a few years and have all positive feedback.

This is one of the smaller 3000 series tractors there are tractors this size that go all the way up to 46 horsepower.

We also have plenty of attachments including Loader grapplers, rotary cutters, box blades, rotary tillers, disk harrows, spreaders, post hole augers and many more that I can't think of at the moment. We even have trailers for sale......

You buy a tractor and I'll throw in a hat lol.

If there's any other questions please feel free to shoot me a message on here or shoot me a call/text on my cell# 770-262-1237. We're located in Dacula Georgia about 30ish minutes from the mall of Georgia.

Pictures:
30251.jpg
3025 2.jpg
3025 3.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom