• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS JOHN DEERE Z930M ZERO TURN...,., FLEXIBLE PRICING!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaleb Dance

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
38   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS JOHN DEERE Z930M ZERO TURN...,., FLEXIBLE PRICING!!!!

Zip Code: 30019

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $13500.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Need a zero turn for your multiple acre yard? Or perhaps you have a Landscaping business.... This is one of many zero turns that I have in stock for you to come get!

This model is a Z930m 54" deck with a suspension seat, so your butt doesn't get to hurting while you're working with it all day. This model also comes with "tweels" so you never have to worry about having a flat tire. We also have regular tires for all of you guys or girls that enjoy plugging or replacing tires lol.

There are many other options like bigger machines with/or bigger or smaller decks. We have stand on machines and walk behind mowers as well. We even have stihl handheld equipment and trailers for sale!!!

This is a BRAND NEW commercial grade Zero turn with a warranty and we offer financing options!!!

My name is Kaleb and I am a sales person at the Dacula Ag-pro location. I've been on the ODT for a few years and have all positive feedback.

You buy a Zero Turn and I'll throw in a hat lol.

If there's any other questions please feel free to shoot me a message on here or shoot me a call/text on my cell# 770-262-1237. We're located in Dacula Georgia about 30ish minutes from the mall of Georgia.

Pictures:
z930m 54.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
are you sure about $14.000 damn man that seems high to me
But, you get a free hat….
I can’t see 14 large to cut grass

Well, these are mainly for commercial use, using a cheap residential zero turn all day for 8 hours would not be the best lol. Also there are cheaper commercial models but this one has some bells and whistles on it and it's the most common bought machine.

Like I said in the headline, price is flexible. I'm willing to wheel and deal if you are. I have to post the asking price first so I don't lose my job lol. Also might I add that those hats I got are made of gold lol.

I got quoted 12k with no tweels and no air ride these are built for a crew making money with there machines they pay for themselves in 6 months on a crew if that long
That sounds about right on the price. Also your exactly right. If you need one, let me know and I'll see if I can do you a better deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom