• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Johnson 20 hp Outboard - Electric start. video's of it running at lake

Status
Not open for further replies.

95gAtl

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
115   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Johnson 20 hp Outboard - Electric start. video's of it running at lake

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 875

Caliber: 1972 Johnson 20hp Outboard. Electric Start. Runs great!

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: *** Before the "post picture trolls" ask, I have VIDEO's of it running at the river/lake. Y'all know what a motor looks like. This one is in above average condition. One video is about 30 seconds, the other is over 1 min 30 seconds. FWD, REV, N, and accelerating. You'll have to have the ability for me to send the video's. Email or Text - Pm me your info.

ZERO KNOWN ISSUES.

It is a 1972 Johnson 20hp with the 25hp mod (so i was told). It runs 23 mph w/3 ppl on a heavy alumacraft 15' boat. These are very well built long lasting motors. Google them!

Prop is new, Think I still have the old one for backup.
3 gallon Plastic fuel tank is included as well as long fuel line.
Runs 50:1 premix.

Busted my back at work. I am in NO condition to demo the motor at the lake, can barely walk, but have the video's showing it is 100%. Also can do a compression check in front of you. Can run it in a bucket if you want (Please bring a 30-40 gallon trash can-I don't have one).

Also, if you buy it, you'll have to lift it up (70-75 lbs) as I am zero help in that dept. It's currently mounted on my alumacraft.

$875 is my rock bottom dollar, period. I won't take a penny less! I won't trade, so please don't even offer it. The 875 bucks is going straight towards a new 4 stroke motor - which is well north of $3000. The 2 stroke gives me a headache and I just can't do it anymore.

Please please please, be 100% serious and capable buyer if you are asking for video's and such. Seems like there have been quite a few tire kickers, window shoppers lurking lately. :)

Thanks for your time.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom