Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Kahr MK9***SPM ***

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $475

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale only, very nice MK9 in great condition, comes with two 6rd mags( flush & pinky extension) and one 7rd extended mag, MFT ambi IWB holster, and pretty sure I have box/docs ( will confirm tomorrow when I am home). Price is fair and firm at $475 picked up in Roswell with GaDL and Ga carry permit, no trades. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
20220811_131333.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
For sale only, very nice MK9 in great condition, comes with two 6rd mags( flush & pinky extension) and one 7rd extended mag, MFT ambi IWB holster, and pretty sure I have box/docs ( will confirm tomorrow when I am home). Price is fair and firm at $475 picked up in Roswell with GaDL and Ga carry permit, no trades. Thanks for looking.
Bump

Believe it or not, the MK9 is one of only 2-3 guns that I traded/sold away and regretted doing so. I could move on this, but I've already got plenty of 9mm's. This model is a very soft shooting small gun, due to its' weight. Long, but butter smooth trigger. No creep, just smooth all the way through the pull. Tempting..........GLWS.

Believe it or not, the MK9 is one of only 2-3 guns that I traded/sold away and regretted doing so. I could move on this, but I've already got plenty of 9mm's. This model is a very soft shooting small gun, due to its' weight. Long, but butter smooth trigger. No creep, just smooth all the way through the pull. Tempting..........GLWS.
It is indeed!! Quite a few others think so as well , I've got three guys lined up waiting to know if I find the box/docs when I get home later today.....

For sale only, very nice MK9 in great condition, comes with two 6rd mags( flush & pinky extension) and one 7rd extended mag, MFT ambi IWB holster, and pretty sure I have box/docs ( will confirm tomorrow when I am home). Price is fair and firm at $475 picked up in Roswell with GaDL and Ga carry permit, no trades. Thanks for looking.
Did find the box and docs, here's the whole package. Again, my price is very fair and firm, somebody will pick up one of the best deep concealment pocket 9's there is ...period!

Attachments

• 20220812_151233.jpg
    20220812_151233.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 9
Bump

***SPM ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom