• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Kimber Custom II "Used but not Abused"

Freedom One

Eagle Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-kimber-custom-ii-used-but-not-abused.2080770/
View attachment 2357628 View attachment 2357623 View attachment 2352965 Item Name: FS Kimber Custom II "Used but not Abused"

Zip Code: 30563

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $650.00

Caliber: 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Show and Go with Current GWCL or BOS with Current GDL and 21 or older

Item Description: Selling my Kimber Custom II. I am not original owner and do not know the round count. Gun is in great shape with a very tight lock-up. I have added a very nice set of Black Cherry Wood Grips (original Black Grips included). Sights are Serrated and Blacked out, as standard on this model. See below for sight options.

Gun comes with everything from the factory, as pictured. Box and Documents are correct to the gun.

Optional Sights as add on to price listed for the gun:

1.) I have a "Brand New and Never Installed" set of Fiber Optic front and rear sights from Kimber. these come on the current Aegis Elite Series, please refer to Kimber's Website.

2.) I also have a set of "Like New" Night Sight I took off my Kimber CDP PRO. Gun has a January 2019 build date. I installed the Tactical Ledge Night Sights from Kimber's Custom shop, just wanted the upgrade.

Price $100.00 for either set. I can install, at no extra charge, if needed, after you pay for gun and sights.(I have a sight tool). I will sell sights without the gun.

Back
Top Bottom