Not open for further replies.

Caleb Fincher

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Kimber Desert Warrior 1911

Zip Code: 30120

Item is for: Sale and will also trade for a Ruger Precision Rifle chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor.
Sale Price: 1000.00

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Purchase price, Date of sale, Location, Buyer's name, Seller's name, Firearm details, Terms and conditions, Buyer's disclosure, Seller's discloser, Signature area.

Item Description: Im selling my Kimber Desert Warrior .45 ACP caliber 1911. I bought the 1911 in 2013 on my 21st birthday. I was in the military at the time, and unable to bring the pistol with me. It sat in my gun cabinet here in Georgia until i got out of the military in 2015. It's had 500 rounds through it, and is in almost mint condition except for the following areas where the paint has begun to fade from its usage. The dove tale safety, the ambidextrous safety. It has no scratches, and is almost mint condition. I will also include the documents that came with the pistol when i purchased it. In 2014 Kimber issued a problem with the ambidextrous safety noting the metal it was made with was weak and prone to cracking. They offered a full replacement of the part by there own gunsmith's so i had my family send it in to have the faulty safety replaced for free as well as conducting there own inspection making sure the gun was in perfect working order.

Pictures:

unnamed-4.jpg
unnamed-4.jpg
unnamed-5.jpg

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 246
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom