• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Reduced - L1A1 .308 Win Battle Rifle

kahrshooter

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
L1A1, known as the "Inch" pattern FN-FAL !! .308 or 7.62x51

This is a Canadian Surplus, Imported as a Sporter L1A1, sometimes known as the C1A1

Imported in the late 1980's by CAI in Vermont, as a Sporter, with a thumbhole Stock

This one had the Flash Hider removed, and the barrel was shortened to approx 18.7 inches, which I believe was done by the Importer.

Thumbhole stock was replaced with the Proper Buttstock and Pistol Grip

Carry Handle, and Non Reciprocating Charging Handle, also.

As this was a Surplus Rifle, I think from the Canadian Military, I would rate the overall finish as around 90%

Gun was fired 3 weeks back (10 rounds) to verify it's operating properly

I have owned it since 1989, IIRC, and have only put 80 rounds thru it (Safe Queen) and the former owner stated he shot it only 100 rounds. He only owned it a few months.

Will come with Four METRIC 20 Round mags, and I have 16 more Twenty Round METRIC mags that the gun purchaser will have first option on, for an added $300, if all are taken.

Some of them are still in wrapper, so they are untried. Metric Mags usually work fine in Inch Pattern Guns, and these seem to fit and function well, although as said, some are still in wrapping.

Any the gun buyer doesn't want will be listed at a later time.

Also included is a Piccatinny Scope Mount, designed specifically for the gun, as well as a Sling.

The Rifle, with 4 Mags, Sling and the Scope Mount I will sell for $1450.00.

No Trades, thanks.

I will meet within 25 miles of Downtown Douglasville, and will go further, up to 50 miles, if we can work out the costs of the extra travel.

Also, I WILL SHIP, at true cost via USPS or a common carrier, whoever is the lowest to your FFL if you are not in GA, or directly to you if you are a State of Georgia Resident.

Thanks !!

Attachments

• IMG_20221129_140743.jpg
    IMG_20221129_140743.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 285
Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom