0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS large collection of hot wheels and Base Ball cards

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $50,000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale a large vintage collection of hot wheels and All kinds of ball card's The Hot Wheels are dated 1968 to 2005 5,000 of them the ball card's 35 years and older 20,000 30,000 to 50,000 very vintage collection I had a collector come all the way from Florida to see my collection he said that the collection would be worth more than $150,000 dollars cash but my price is $50,000 cash no checks the $50,000 cash price is a package deal so you can make money off of them or it would make a great Christmas gift to someone I would like to sale ASAP if interested call or text 770 771 8122 serious calls or text only please it would help me out to pay for my medication I have lung problems the collector that came said this collection was the best collection he has seen in thirty years so it's a very hard to find collection thanks for looking.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom