• Next ODT Gun Show - Nov 16, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS *LAST DAY* FIRE SALE Mr920 with ramjet and holosun 508t/Kriss Vector .45

mikeyschloss

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
66   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS *LAST DAY* FIRE SALE Mr920 with ramjet and holosun 508t/Kriss Vector .45

Zip Code: 30076

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1100 for mr920 with ramjet/afterburner, apex trigger and 508t, $1300 for vector with all the mags and stock.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: *SALE ONLY* Both run like faucets. Recently bought a jeep and want to get some stuff upgraded so these are on the chopping block.

Vector has 10 mags, some with defense ammo. Rattlecanned it myself, it’s not perfect but neither are you 😂. Stormtrooper white underneath if you feel like stripping the paint. Still looks pretty awesome and shoots amazingly. Has a picatinny adapter for any folding stocks or braces and will include the folding stock ($200ish value) in case you want to SBR it. ROMEO 5 not included.

MR920 has a ramjet that makes a huge difference and a nice 508t zeroed and ready to go. Also has an apex trigger that I’ve liked more than any other Glock trigger I’ve tried. Probably 500 flawless rounds through it with every conceivable ammo. Nice and flat shooting but I carry my c2 now so don’t carry this anymore. Not sure how many mags I have so don’t expect more than 2 since I have other glocks.

These are priced to move quick, absolutely no trades. Do not need to sell and prices are more than fair. Will not split up the parts on the guns (besides the Romeo 5 not being included).

Pictures:
IMG_0262.jpeg
IMG_0260.jpeg
IMG_0261.jpeg
IMG_0263.jpeg
IMG_0264.jpeg
IMG_0265.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom