13   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Lee presses and .308 reloading dies

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 90

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I’m getting out of reloading because I no longer have time for it now that I have kids. All items are in excellent working condition. You get everything for just $90.

Lee Classic Turret Kit. Comes with safety prime, safety powder scale, primer pocket cleaner, cutter and lock stud, chamfer tool, half-used Lee resizing lube, and Lee Modern Reloading book (2nd edition). It is MISSING the pro auto disk and powder hopper.

Lee Breach Lock Reloader Press. Makes for a nice little extra press for single-stage reloading or having a press for dedicated tasks (e.g., powder measure or bullet-puller).

RCBS standard bullet puller for .308.

Lee Deluxe Rifle Die Set for .308. Includes collet neck sizer, full length sizer, and dead length bullet seating die.

TWO Lee .308 case holders (one installed in each press).

WCT case trimmer in .308. Hook it up toyour drill and this makes case trimming a breeze.

One unopened, never-used can of Hornady One Shot case lube. This is supposed to be easier to apply (set your batch of cases in a tray and spray) than the Lee lube which you have to apply on cases with yourfingers.

One Frankford case tray for .308. Holds 50cases.

All of the above comes with most of the original packaging and instruction manuals.

Pictures:
0fa7c783-da0e-4ea6-af42-333725ccdd0b-jpeg.2291939

cef1fc02-aaef-4274-b004-d1e1116fc50a-jpeg.2291940

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom