• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Lefauchuex Style 1854 Revolver Pinfire (civil war)

Teddy Stewart

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...tyle-1854-revolver-pinfire-civil-war.1735735/
Item Name: FS Lefauchuex Style 1854 Revolver Pinfire (civil war)

Zip Code: 72207

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1,200 OBO

Caliber: 12mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This revolver is one of a few pinfire style revolvers used in the Civil war. This same model of revolver has been found with "CSA" proofs, and while this one does not possess these proofs, we know that not every gun used by either side did. LeFaucheux style model 1854 12mm pinfire revolver, Belgium proofmarks throughout. Revolver has serial number but I haven’t found anything on it. Great cylinder mechanics, grips are in incredible shape, rarer rounded trigger guard instead of the spur, loading gate is intact and tight, action is superb. Lanyard ring & Lanyard, high front sight.

Trigger functions great. Once pulled it needs to be pushed back into forward position. The functions are smooth and secure; it almost feels that it was made to function this way. A simple spring replacement would put it in a condition for rapid fire. I, myself, prefer to leave as is.

Pictures:
img_2457-jpg.1704766

img_2721-jpg.1704767

img_2726-jpg.1704768

Back
Top Bottom