• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS LNIB Dan Wesson V-Bob (Valor) 1911 Commander 9mm in black, 2 mags

Deleted member 79987

Default rank 5000+ posts
Good enough for government work
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...r-1911-commander-9mm-in-black-2-mags.2050890/
Item Name: FS LNIB Dan Wesson V-Bob (Valor) 1911 Commander 9mm in black, 2 mags

Zip Code: 30045

Item is for: Sale Only -- sorry no trades on this one
Sale Price: $1,500 $1,300

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The V-Bob is one of the best Dan Wesson models out there imho. This one is what they call semi-custom because each part is hand fit together. It's been barely broken in at ~300 rounds shot through it.

Comes just as it did with all accessories such as bushing wrench, 2 flush fit mags which each hold 9 rounds (9+1 in barrel), documents, etc.

I hope you can see by the photos it's in really nice condition. Brand new these pistols sell for ~$1,800 (if you happen to find one).

I've never carried it as my EDC, just a couple range trips and then cleaning it each time.

In addition I had a professional gunsmith install Wilson Combat battle sight U-notch rear plus an Ed Brown gold bead front sight. These sights cost about $100. Original DW sights are also included if you want to put those back on.

More info here: https://danwessonfirearms.com/product/v-bob/

Specifications
  • SKU: 1871
  • Model: V-Bob Black 9mm
  • Caliber: 9mm
  • Magazine Capacity: 9
  • Frame Material: Forged Stainless
  • Slide Finish: Duty Finish
  • Grips: VZ slim line G10 grips
  • Overall Length: 8 in
  • Barrel Length: 4.25
  • Height: 5.5 in
  • Width: 1.45 in
  • Weight: 36.5 oz
  • Trigger Mech: Single Action
  • Front Sight: Fixed Night Sight
  • Rear Sight: Tactical Night Sight
  • Safety: Manual thumb safety, grip safety
Please PM any questions you have. Face to face buyer will need to show my their current GA ID and CCW please. Otherwise, I am happy to ship and transfer from my local FFL to your local FFL dealer if it's too far (you pay $25 shipping).

Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
img_3761-jpg.2246224

img_3762-jpg.2246227

img_3764-jpg.2246229

img_3765-jpg.2246230

img_3766-jpg.2246231

Great Dan Wesson here and you can feel the difference with this DW in your hand and once you shoot it you will have to have it and the sights are the best in my opinion and the 70 series is the best as well . I love my Dan Wesson.GLWS

Great Dan Wesson here and you can feel the difference with this DW in your hand and once you shoot it you will have to have it and the sights are the best in my opinion and the 70 series is the best as well . I love my Dan Wesson.GLWS
Thanks! Yes it's a great pistol. It's getting harder to find in black and in 9mm too, since they discontinued the model. I wish I could keep this one, but I'm selling to fund another purchase.

Back
Top Bottom