Item Gone: FS Loaded Glock 43 with 2 Holsters Excellent Cond

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarryGuy40

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
368   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Loaded Glock 43 with Holster Excellent Cond REDUCED!!

Zip Code: 30546

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $589

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Excellent condition, low round count Glock 43 with 4 custom mags, awesome leather convertible holster, custom trigger assembly, Talon grips, stainless guide rod, spring Kit, box/docs/lock, Tru Glow sights (fiber), and probably more. This is one of my "I went nuts" guns, I have close to $1000 stupid money in this-my loss your gain. The Mag Gutz spring kit gives you 8 rounds in a standard size mag. The others are Talon Tactical. FTF local cash sale only, text with questions or to set a meet 404-824-7000. All deals must be confirmed via PM before meet. I can travel 50 miles from Marietta for the right deal and if you have a 10+ positive rating, otherwise you come to me. Thanks for looking! The kydex holster/mag carrier in the pics is NOT included, but available.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.2189533

image-jpeg.2189534

image-jpeg.2189535

image-jpeg.2189536

image-jpeg.2189537

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom