• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Logitech G910 Gaming Keyboard

metalpeddler88

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-logitech-g910-gaming-keyboard.1359388/
Item Name: FS Logitech G910 Gaming Keyboard
Zip Code: 30011
Item is for: Sale or Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open to ideas. Mossberg Magpul Stock, Surefire or Inforce Pistol Light, Magpul Drum, dedicated .22 AR upper, ammo, something else interesting?
Sale Price: 100
Willing to Ship: No
Bill of Sale Required?: No
Item Description: This is a used Logitech G910 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. I haven't had it long, maybe less than 6 months. I did have a couple issues, but they are now fixed. Keyboard works just fine.

Long story short, one of the key switches broke apart while trying to clean, and Logitech's customer service was insulting, non helpful, then got no communication from them. I found a replacement switch, and did the repair myself. You can't tell which one it was. The other issue was one side of the tabs for the wrist wrest snapped off, but it is now epoxied back on. I included a picture, again, you can't tell until you remove the wrist rest. It doesn't affect function. The keyboard is 100% functional. :)

I am looking to get $100 cash, firm. These G910s can be found on sale for $140, buy used and save! Located in Auburn. I may be interested in firearm related trades.

Pictures:
img_1865-jpg.1065796

img_1866-jpg.1065797

Back
Top Bottom