• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Mac, SWD, cobray, sionics, swd suppressor rebuilds

cjnowell72

Wolf Icon Supporter
Radar
Reaction score
Hey ladies and gents. I bought Hard Times Armory(HTA) remaining supply of suppressor parts which were acquired from RPB and SWD. Most of these parts havent seen the light of day since the 1980's. I have parts for the Mac 10,11,12's. ak22's, 9, 380, .45 as well as the very limited run of 223 and 308 parts that were specifically designed to be deployed during Vietnam but from what i can tell had very limited use if any overseas. The only parts that im still waiting on are the neoprene and urethane spacers/wipes which are being custom made to each caliber and application. I am taking suppressors in on repair tickets. All the internals will be original SWD parts. Im an 07/02 located near Carrollton, Ga.. Complete Internal replacements will be $400.New Suppressor builds are still in the works as im still sourcing the correct seamless tubing for each application.The only difference is that it will have my company name/logo and info on it instead of HTA or SWD but they will be period correct. i get so many spam calls that if dont recognize the number i generally dont answer it. If you are interested in having an almost original suppressor made i can do that too. If i dont answer please leave me a message. Give me a shout and we can discuss what your needs are and I will get you taken care of you as soon a possible.

call or text me 404-809-0129

Please do not call after 8pm est.

chris

Trex firearms and accessories

Back
Top Bottom