• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Magpul Zhukov Wasr with Ammo For Sale

Airpusher

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
This is my entry into the AK world. It is a Wasr with MOE Zhukov stock and MOE hand guard. I am now satisfied that I no longer need this gun for Zombie Defense, since Covid took most of them out. Anyway, it comes with 820 rounds of ammo of the commie variety and looks cool as hell. I just cleaned it up and took the pictures. It should go without saying only qualified red blooded Americans with a matching DL and GWL need apply. No bill of sale required. Also should be a member of ODT with impeccable record and good moral values with at least 5 positive feed back score. Will entertain reasonable offers.
You know, whether it be good or bad, I can remember when disclaimers weren't necessary.

Attachments

• wasr.jpg
    wasr.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 195
  • wasr 1.jpg
    wasr 1.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 192
  • wasr 2.jpg
    wasr 2.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 173
This is my entry into the AK world. It is a Wasr with MOE Zhukov stock and MOE hand guard. I am now satisfied that I no longer need this gun for Zombie Defense, since Covid took most of them out. Anyway, it comes with 820 rounds of ammo of the commie variety and looks cool as hell. I just cleaned it up and took the pictures. It should go without saying only qualified red blooded Americans with a matching DL and GWL need apply. No bill of sale required. Also should be a member of ODT with impeccable record and good moral values with at least 5 positive feed back score. Will entertain reasonable offers.
You know, whether it be good or bad, I can remember when disclaimers weren't necessary.
Included is a 30 round Tapco mag and a 30 round Bulgarian mag, the original furniture and a handy carrying case. Looks like I forgot to mention that in the original post........

Back
Top Bottom