Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Marlin Lever action 30-30

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $975

Caliber: 30_30

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Last of its breed. I bought this off a retired Marine General in Peachtree City. He was cleaning out his armory and found it. The rifle has never been shot and it's in like new condition. I put the scope on there just to see what it would look like. I have kept it in my safe but the time for it to go has come. Online gun sellers are selling this gun for $1600 and higher. I paid a lot for it myself. I brought it home and it's been in the safe ever since. It is a highly collectible piece of work that is only going to go up in value. If you don't care about things like that then you're getting a great shooting gun that's been around for a long time. I am open to serious offers or I would take $975 on a straight sale. That is what the price is listed at on Gun Values if you want to call it a used gun. Actually its a new old rifle and on a store shelf it would be up around $1300 depending on where you shop. Gun prices all around Atlanta are all over the map. I will ship if you pay the freight.

Pictures:
5E6A0272.JPG
5E6A0275.JPG
5E6A0276.JPG
5E6A0278.JPG
5E6A0273.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom