Item Name: FS Mauser M48

Zip Code: 30008

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 325

Caliber: 8mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello Traders,
This is a Yugoslavian Mauser M48 in 8mm. All numbers match. Too pretty to have ever seen action IMO. I LOVE shooting this rifle. Great action and sights are right on. Whenever I want to hit the torso plate at 100 yds with iron sights this is my go-to. Shoots flawlessly, visually almost perfect but not quite. Bluing has wear marks at front sight and front band. Wood is perfect except one chipped spot at buttstock. I'm very tempted to keep it but I'm downsizing to only common chamberings and this cash will got towards an AR build. Sorry no trades.

Pictures:
20180104_151239-jpg.1450346

20180104_151257-jpg.1450347

20180104_151308-jpg.1450350

20180104_151230-jpg.1450354

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Thanks troubleman!
Kasey - Im not sure. There are no Mitchell stamps or markings but Im not certain that constitutes. I bought it as is on OT a few years ago.

I researching now. It does not appear refinished as is common with MMs. In the meantime - I would be willing to meet you or anybody else on here for a look with no obligation to purchase. I understand the concern. Stay tuned, I will update as I learn more...

I've done some more digging and at this point will confidently assert on my OT reputation that this rifle is genuine milsurp and not a Mitchell. I say this because there is no MM CA stamp on the barrel, and the barrel serial # matches the stock and bolt. That serial # is 22998 for anyone who would like to research on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom