Reaction score
Item Name: FS Merkel 147E 20 gauge side by side high end shotgun

Zip Code: 30513

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $4,400 Cash FIRM

Caliber: 20 gauge 3 inch magnum

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am selling my Merkel 147E side by side shotgun in 20 gauge. This is the finest shotgun I have ever owned. It is hand made in Germany. Has deep game-scene and scroll engraving on the silver receiver. Grade 2 walnut. High polish gloss bluing. Fit and finish are superb. Has the strongest locking mechanism available; double underlugs and Greener top crossbolt. Has cocking indicators on receiver. Automatic safety. Dual triggers that are set at 4.5 lbs each. 26 inch barrels are choked I.C. and Mod, with 3 inch mag chambers. Automatic ejectors. Weighs less than 6 lbs. This firearm has "registered screws." The slots in the screw heads are all in alignment with the gun's axis. Also, this stock was made for a right handed shooter. It has 1/8th inch cast off. That means the stock is slanted 1/8th inch to the right. Wouldn't work for a left handed shooter. Firearm is in excellent condition. It comes in a Merkel/Americase Premium hard case. Also has a Galco leather handguard that slides over the barrels and forend to keep your fingers from touching hot barrels. This gun was $5,995 new, the case was another $450, and the handguard $45. I am selling it for $4,400 cash, FIRM for everything; firearm, case, and handguard. I will not sell any items individually. The pictures do not do this gun justice. It must be seen in person to fully appreciate the beauty and quality of workmanship. I am willing to meet the buyer for a face to face transaction in Blue Ridge, Georgia ONLY. I will not deliver the firearm to any other location. For a FTF transaction, the buyer must be a Georgia resident with valid state I.D. A Georgia W.C.P. would be helpful. Must be legal for buyer to purchase a firearm. Buyer releases seller of all liability for purchase, possession, and use of firearm. I am willing to ship this firearm through my FFL to your FFL. In that case payment will be in U.S.P.S. money orders ONLY. Those can be immediately verified through a 1-800 number. If you are not familiar with Americase, this is a VERY HEAVY (19-20 lbs) case. So please do not be surprised at a large amount charged for shipping and insurance. I am not profiteering from any fees that the carrier charges.

Thanks for looking,
Rod

Pictures:
merkel147ea-jpg.2388453

merkel147ej-jpg.2388456

merkel147ee-jpg.2388457

merkel147eg-jpg.2388459

merkel147eh-jpg.2388460

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom