203   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Military Surplus Shipping Cases

Zip Code: 31030

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $25.00 and up

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Okay I'm gonna post this one more time. We have about two flatbed loads of these milsurp shipping cases. The last time I posted this I was told I have to put a price in the ad. But there are so damn many of them and all different sizes that it's hard to price them. All I can tell you is that the smaller oned that would make decent pistol cases would be about $25.00 each. Of course the bigger ones are gonna be more. These things are really expensive if you get them from a surplus or online source. I need to move these things and get them out of the way.

If any of you guys around Atlanta are interested please let me know. I'm trying to put deals together on some mini fridges and drive them up to McDonough or Southlake. If yall want some of these cases then I can use the old Penske truck and make it worth the trip. Anyway there are a lot of them and several pics. If you see one or two you like send me a PM and I'll get all the info I can first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
cases3-jpg.600236

cases4-jpg.600237

cases2-jpg.600238

cases-jpg.600239

cases7-jpg.600241

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Okay I'm relisting these cases one more time. They go for a lot more from milsurp stores and catalogs. Too many sizes and shapes to list. They're taking up a lot of space in a warehouse in downtown Perry. Feel free to call/text 478 808 5811 for specs and other info. Thanks for looking.

Get some YETI stickers for the white ones, you'll make enough $$$$ for a Sidekick!
Funny you mention that. Robby the owner took one of the big green ones with a good rubber seal around the top and then filled in the hollow areas between the layers with spray foam insulation. I think he's gonna call it the Deplorable Cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom