• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Milling/Drilling Machine

moldman

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-milling-drilling-machine.1448071/
Item Name: FS Milling/Drilling Machine

Zip Code: 30045

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2000.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a never used MSC Milling/Drilling Machine I have no use for. Model 31/31N2F. This machine would be great for a gun smith or hobbyist. I won't list all the specifications, you can see them in the photo. I will also add a full set of R8 collets and hold down clamps. I have some misc. end mill cutters, odds and ends You can have. This is a heavy machine and two people won't move it. Unless your a big dude. It will have to be unbolted from the mill stand to move, no problem there.
I might take a gun trade in for part payment. email me if you are interested
Price is now $2000.00
Last chance. Will add $1000.00 worth of carbide end mill cutters to this deal

Pictures:
mill-5-jpg.1087431

mill-manual-001-jpg.1087432

mill-3-jpg.1087433

mill-gears-jpg.1087436

mill-1-jpg.1087437

Come get it. I'll be moving later and can't take it with me, no room. If you know anything about Mills, you know this will do
anything you want as far as machining goes.
I will even do a gun trade. I have room for them LOL.

Just barely out of my budget but watching this one for any movement!

How far would it need to be moved until it could get to a vehicle?
A truck can back right up to the door. 10-12 feet at most. It's just heavy, 700 lbs.
Already moved it from 2500. to $2000. and added the cutters. I have a Bridgeport mill vise
I will add to the deal, used but new would cost $800. I have a few other things I am adding also.

Back
Top Bottom