203   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Milsurp Storage Cabinets

Zip Code: 31069

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $60.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Okay we have 6 of these military surplus metal storage cabinets. They have plenty of drawers and I guess were used for nuts,bolts and other fasteners. Very handy item to have in your garage. All in reasonable shape and ready to use. I don't know the dimensions on them right now but can probably post them up here tomorrow morning. Asking price is $60.00 each or $50.00 if you want all 6 of them. PM me here or call/text 478 808 5811 for more pics and details. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
cab-1-jpeg.1038617

cab-2-jpeg.1038618

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
How thick is the wall material? Any idea on weight?
Unfortunately the cabinets are up in Perry and I'm down here in Darien. Send a message anytime tonight or call Robby at the number in the listing anytime after 8:00 tomorrow morning. They are located right down the street from his house at his garage. He can get you the specs quick and easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom