Status
Not open for further replies.

Tvoyumat

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
56   0
Reaction score
no longer available

prefer original german walthers (pp, ppk, tph, p5, p88, p88c)
also like certain hk models (no lem triggers and no vp series)

absolutely no interest in anything boring or problematic or both...meaning no sigs no 1911s no glocks or anything whatsoever from remington or s&w or springfield or any ar10s or ar15s.

will consider only the most reliable ak74 models, which means saiga or vepr or ratmil/intrac/cur2/wum2/mk2 5.45 and cash.

no interest in overrated fragile milled arsenal (unless it's a 5.45 pistol) and no interest in any american made ak (junk)
for reference have another mini draco with over 30k rds through it with zero issues and minimal wear, quite certain no m92 or sam7k has ever done anywhere near 1/4 of that without failure.

will add cash for a valmet or steyr aug or fs2000.

pm for any other info or offers or trade offers
thanks

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
no. that particular one is also personally owned and used.
it's not just gun ranges that see a lot of use. some people like to use guns and some like to look at them or store them in a safe.
Imagine putting thousands of rounds through a gun!!!! It's almost as bad as putting thousands of miles on a car!!

I have one but have been offered offers that i definitely will not accept...i have 30 rounds through my micro draco which is same as the one here except my wood is neutral in color i love it and cant wait to get more time with it and its a hoot to shoot also! These are rare to find actually these days!!

1502420999919-1719102768.jpg

even the cheapest wasr models are still overall more reliable than bulgarian models and far better than hungarian and polish and serbian aks. people that are more concerned with the pretty finish on a ak are ones who pay more for a arsenal or a poor quality usa made ak and think it's good because it looks good. that is stupid.
have owned and shot hundreds of different aks over the years. as long as an ak is an original 100% import with no junk parts installed or changed its russian first, most romanian second and after that youre wasting time or money on less reliable models.
I'm gonna have to disagree with you on the Polish AK's, at least the one I have. I had a Romanian Draco and it was a fun gun to have but not practical for anything except raising hell and making giant fireballs when firing it. My Polish underfolder is very reliable, I only use Polish surplus mags that were still new when I bought them and it's pretty dang accurate with Wolf HP's & even more so with higher quality factory U.S. ammo. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not knocking your Draco, they're fun as hell. But I really like my underfolder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom