• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Mini - Kegerator

rOmiLaYu

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-mini-kegerator.1986776/
Item Name: FS Mini - Kegerator

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $60

Caliber: 10L or 5LSXS

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up on the block is an Avanti CB350s. Fancy, right? It's a mini-kegerator. It holds 2 5L mini-kegs. It cools down to 38 and is programmable to adjust temperature. Has a glass shelf inside to hold mugs as well. These things were over $400 when they came out and were designed to tap the then commercially available large scale production mini-kegs (Warsteiner, Spaten, Heineken, etc.). This one was converted for homebrew set ups and as such, the original bung is gone and Avanti does not sell a replacement. There are multiple DIY solutions involving a few plumbing pieces from Home Depot for just a few dollars. But if you're already used dual ball locking caps for your set up, this one is good to go with the right connectors. You will also need a new 9oz CO2 bottle as I am keeping mine for future projects. If you have an airsoft bottle, you can get an adapter for $17 on amazon that I am told works fine, but have no experience with. Full disclosure, it does come with a sleeve for mounting the standard BB gun CO2 charges, but the washer is shrunken up and doesn't hold a seal...you'd need to replace the washer or just use the 9oz bottle which I recommend, because it will last for a few kegs whereas I would imagine that little BB gun sized one might not. Only selling it because I am looking to remodel the man cave and existing space requires I get rid of it if I am going to put in a full sized keg at some point...which is the goal.

i195.photobucket.com_albums_z272_romilayu_20190611_121641_zps9qfv7wqf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom