• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Mossberg Maverick 88 Shotgun — 12ga, 20", w/ 80 shorty shells (4 buck)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

skygao

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...w-80-shorty-shells-4-buck-and-tacsol.2560297/
Item Name: FS Mossberg Maverick 88 Security Shotgun — 12 gauge, 20" barrel, with 80 Federal shorty shells (4 buck) and tacsol insert for reliable cycling.

Zip Code: 30350

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 400

Caliber: 12 Gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: No, but do need to see a CCW

Item Description: Brand new Mossberg Maverick 88 security shotgun, 12 gauge with 20" barrel. Comes in original box.

Tacsol insert has been installed to feed shorty shells. Have not fired shotgun, but with the tacsol insert it is cycling the shorty shells reliably. Includes 80 Federal Shorty shells (1.75", 1200fps, 4 buck).

Shorty shells are lower recoiling and increase the capacity of this shotgun to 12+1 (also fits 7+1 2.75" shells) making this a pretty solid home defense weapon.

Price: $400
Location: Pick up at the Goodwill off exit 6 (Northridge) on highway 400
Requirement: Will need to see a GA CCW card

img_9514-jpeg.3157379

img_9516-jpeg.3157380

Just curious why you need to see a ccw for a shotgun? I’d be a buyer, but I don’t have a ccw, nor do I have any plans to get one as I don’t do concealed carry. Not being a dick, I just don’t understand.

Just curious why you need to see a ccw for a shotgun? I’d be a buyer, but I don’t have a ccw, nor do I have any plans to get one as I don’t do concealed carry. Not being a dick, I just don’t understand.
I’ve ran into this as well. Having a current CCW just helps insure you’re not a convicted felon.
I don’t have one and also don’t care to, but in this case have shared recent proof of purchase where I went through background checks to pacify the concern.
In the end it’s their right to sell and while completely legal to sell with just proof of ga to ga residency, but what do we do? Had to do an FFL transfer one time also... for an old SKS private party purchase.
Nice shotgun though and worth jumping a few hoops if y’all can work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom