Reaction score
Item Name: FS Mossberg500 Persuader

Zip Code: 31312

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 450

Caliber: 20guage

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: *By responding to this ad you attest that you are not an unlawful person prohibited from owning/purchasing a firearm* I have a 18&1/2 Mossberg500Persuader in 20ga, with synthetic furniture, and tactical persuader style forend. Everything you see is included in the setup. Comes with carry case, original papers, hunting plug and two full boxes of ammo. Gun has a low round count and is taken care of, I'm just looking to put some $$$ toward tuition for next semester. Not really looking for trades but you never know what's out there so offer and I'll entertain. Must sign bill of sale. Text 912-two74-00two8 for fastest response. Make an offer worst I can say is no.

Pictures:
6ae901cf-7d02-41e8-8fe8-5641adaba8dc-jpeg.2556403

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Item Description: *By responding to this ad you attest that you are not an unlawful person prohibited from owning/purchasing a firearm* I have a 18&1/2 Mossberg500Persuader in 20ga, with synthetic furniture, and tactical persuader style forend. Everything you see is included in the setup. Comes with carry case, original papers, hunting plug and two full boxes of ammo. Gun has a low round count and is taken care of, I'm just looking to put some $$$ toward tuition for next semester. Not really looking for trades but you never know what's out there so offer and I'll entertain. Must sign bill of sale. Text 912-two74-00two8 for fastest response. Make an offer worst I can say is no.

Pictures:

Pictures:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom