• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Nazi marked WWII Axis pistols. FN hi power and Mauser HSc .

Status
Not open for further replies.

sovietak474u

Default rank 5000+ posts
My honor is loyalty
380   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Nazi marked WWII Axis pistol.Mauser HSc .

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: Mauser $500

Caliber: Mauser = 7.65mm (.32acp)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for grabs are two of my shooter grade WWII axis pistols. Need to make room so these go first.

Next up is a WWII Mauser HSc. This pistol was WAYYYY ahead of its time. HK copied it and made their first pistol... the model 8 . It has many features that were never before seen. The slide has been refinished unfortunately but you can still see the markings. Bore is perfect along with all the internals. The lower finish IS ORIGINAL and all the markings are still present . Comes with one mag .

Prices :

**PRICE NOT FIRM BUT BE REASONABLE WITH OFFERS
Mauser HSc - $500

I am willing to travel a fair distance to make the meet. I am not really looking for trades unless you have an EEA Extreme 9mm longslide. Other than that it would have to be something amazing. I do not want that glock you have with the burn holes in it. You keep that. Thanks for looking! Ill be happy to answer any questions!

ON WITH THE PICTURES!!!!!

MAUSER HSc
IMG_6661.jpg
IMG_6662.jpg
IMG_6663.jpg

Pictures:

img_6661-jpg.1421229

img_6662-jpg.1421230

img_6663-jpg.1421231

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom