• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS New 2015 Giant Defy 2 bicycle with extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

CouchManDo

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-new-2015-giant-defy-2-bicycle-with-extras.1713729/
Item Name: FS New 2015 Giant Defy 2 bicycle with extras

Location: Near downtown Roswell, in my driveway, next to my neighbor's police car.

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $600 cash

Caliber: Lance Armstrong

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Buy this bike today and enjoy the heated asphalt at high speeds tomorrow. I bought this bicycle new from Roswell Bicycles 2 years ago, put it in the basement (climate controlled), and never touched it (long story). The bike was ordered from the factory and other than the 50 yards I rode it at the bike shop, it hasn't been used. This is about as closet queen as you get when it comes to a bike. Everything in this list is new unless otherwise specified. So here's what I'm offering for your early Christmas or late Valentine's Day:

1) 2015 Giant Defy 2 bicycle, XL aluminum frame, composite fork and seat post. More info at here: https://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/model/defy.2/18733/76109/#specifications . If I remember, I submitted warranty info online, so I'm not sure if the warranty is transferable. I'll let you figure that out.
2) NIB Sigma BC16.12 STS Cadence Wireless Bike Computer
3) NIB Giant Seat Bag DX Large.
4) NIB Two 700x20-25 Presta valve tubes
5) NIB Zefal bottle cage
6) NIB SunLite Frame pump,
6) NIB Britney Spears doll. Doesn't really make sense, but I'm cleaning out the garage, so enjoy the unexpected bonus.

Remember that this is an XL frame, so you'll need at least 34 inches between your crotch and the ground to avoid collisions with the crossbar. I'm 6'4" and there's just enough room to keep everything safe, if you know what I mean. Although, you could buy this now, and know that your kid will grow into it within 6 months.

I will need quick look at your driver's license or concealed weapons permit before selling (just so I know where to send the troops in the event of bogus bills). Cash only. Not interested in trades at this time, and I don't want to sell anything individually. All proceeds of this sale go towards my Les Paul fund, so you can feel good about your purchase.

Pictures:
giant1-jpg.927578

giant2-jpg.927579

giant3-jpg.927580

giant4-jpg.927581

giant5-jpg.927582

couchmando.com_sales_giantdefy_giant6.JPG

couchmando.com_sales_giantdefy_giant7.JPG

couchmando.com_sales_giantdefy_giant8.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back