Reaction score
Item Name: FS New BNIB Wilson Combat CQB Full Size 1911

Zip Code: 30120

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2700 obo

Caliber: 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello, up for sale is a Brand New Wilson Combat CQB Full Size 1911. I special ordered this gun and it has been in the safe ever since I took it home from the gun shop. The frame and the grip medallions are Grey. The slide and the small parts are Black. At the time when I ordered the gun, the Bullet Proof parts were an option. I had Wilson put every Bullet Proof small part that was available at the time. I ordered the gun with a full length guide rod, fiber optic front site, rear battle site, Torx screws, and an extra set of Starburst G10 grips (the slanted G10 grips are on the gun). I had Ron Phillips, Wilson Combat's best gunsmith do the trigger job and inspect/fit the gun before it left. The trigger was lightened to under 4.0lbs. The gun was fit and assembled like it was a Supergrade, I am very particular about the details of my Wilsons and for this reason Wilson Combat will spend extra time on my firearms. I have all the documentation, tools, test target, even the free NRA membership form, two total ETM Mags, etc. that came with the gun. I am asking $2700 obo, which is many hundreds less than when I purchased it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Pictures:
img_6519-jpg.994483

img_6521-jpg.994484

img_6523-jpg.994485

img_6525-jpg.994487

img_6524-jpg.994490

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom