Reaction score
Item Name: FS NEW GUN RANGE AND LE STORE

Zip Code: 30253

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: AMCHAR Georgia
Are you military, law enforcment, fire, or EMS?
ACTIVE, RETIRED, or VETERAN
We have a state of the art facility in McDonough GA Servicing all of our first responders!!!
20 Firing Lanes
and Discounted GUNS AMMO & GEAR

We are located at 775 GA-42 North

Come by AmChar today and check us out!!!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I must confess I have mixed feelings about this. For the record, I live 5 minutes away from there. In this place we used to have the American Heritage Gun Range. It used to be a place were law abiding citizens were ALL welcomed. We used to bring our families and friends there. I mean, the local community (not big, but a community) had a gun range. I went there today for the first time since the old place closed down and saw the sign saying that only LE, Military and FRs are admitted. I'm neither, so I felt discriminated against. Please, don't get me wrong. I have deep respect for military and First Responders. Specially for LEs. I was raised by one. My father was a retired Trooper. Having said that... You can be a useful, productive and respectful citizen to your country without being an LE, or military or FR. Why discriminate? In a time where forces in high places do think they can limit our 2nd amendment rights, to exclude the common citizen from something like a gun range does not sound right to me. I mean, you can offer special discounts and etc to one group without discriminating the other. Don't mean to offend anybody. Just an opinion. :usa:

PS: I don't agree with this business strategy but I wish you guys all the best in your new gun range. :thumb:

I tried to stop by on Saturday around 1pm, gate was locked and closed. Very disappointed to see that, a day that you are probably the busiest but you were closed.
I'm also a little confused about what customer base you are aiming for. If LEO only, then you are not going to be open very long as the majority of LEO are not shooters and only shoot when its qualification time.

With all that said, I hope and pray that George has nothing to do with this new company as the entire shooting community will boycott and you will be out of business before springtime.

They were closed this weekend and today for inventory and such.
George has nothing to do with it.
Good bunch work there, all that I’ve met anyway.

It’s a corporate store not a franchise.

Hours are limited right now it appears 10-6 usually 7 days a week, Sunday little shorter.

My 2cents worth

I must confess I have mixed feelings about this. For the record, I live 5 minutes away from there. In this place we used to have the American Heritage Gun Range. It used to be a place were law abiding citizens were ALL welcomed. We used to bring our families and friends there. I mean, the local community (not big, but a community) had a gun range. I went there today for the first time since the old place closed down and saw the sign saying that only LE, Military and FRs are admitted. I'm neither, so I felt discriminated against. Please, don't get me wrong. I have deep respect for military and First Responders. Specially for LEs. I was raised by one. My father was a retired Trooper. Having said that... You can be a useful, productive and respectful citizen to your country without being an LE, or military or FR. Why discriminate? In a time where forces in high places do think they can limit our 2nd amendment rights, to exclude the common citizen from something like a gun range does not sound right to me. I mean, you can offer special discounts and etc to one group without discriminating the other. Don't mean to offend anybody. Just an opinion. :usa:

PS: I don't agree with this business strategy but I wish you guys all the best in your new gun range. :thumb:
My thoughts exactly.
In for response from the OP

Go try to shoot at a public gun range when there are a bunch of over weight self proclaimed militia members there practicing their "tactics" with a tapco sks and you may decide you like private gun ranges with a selective group of clients. :fish2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom